How can I export with Professional version?
SEO PowerSuite tools provide several ways to extract data from your projects:
- Direct export to CSV (Available only for Enterprise users);
- Copy project data manually (available for Professional and Enterprise users);
So if you have a Professional version here is the way how you can copy and export your project data to some external spreadsheet or document:
- In your SEO PowerSuite project, open the table that contains the data that you wish to export.
- Select the data records that you want to export. You can multi select several lines or user CTRL+A hotkeys to highlight all records in the table at once
- Right-click to open the quick menu and choose Copy:
- Now you can open any spreadsheet or an external file and paste (CTRL + V) the copied data into it.
This method works in all SEO PowerSuite tools. The same way you can copy your pages from WebSite Auditor, backlinks from SEO SpyGlass and link prospects data from LinkAssistant.
Please sign in to leave a comment.