I don't get any data from my Google Adwords (Ads) account
In any paid version by default, Rank Tracker will use our SEO/PPC Index (which doesn't require an account) to obtain SEO/PPC Data and keyword ideas.
If you prefer using your account still, there are a few things to do and to take into account to connect your personal Google Ads account to the project successfully:
- Upon connecting the account, make sure to pass the verification step(s) shown by Google
- If you've connected the account successfully, but later on you've changed the email/password, make sure to reconnect the account anew
- Google Ads is a project-specific setting: the account has to be connected and saved to each project file individually
How do I connect a Google Ads account?
- First, please go to your Google account Sign-in & Security Settings
- Make sure that your 2-Step Verification preferences are set to send a prompt (tap) or a verification code to your mobile device:
- Next, in Rank Tracker, switch to using My Google Ads Account under Preferences > SEO/PPC Data. Click to Connect Google Ads (here you may also create a new account if you don't have one).
- Enter your account credentials carefully and make sure to pass the verification step shown by Google:
- Set your target Country and Language. Optionally, enable Forecast to get normalized data (exact figures) from a free/low-spending account instead of Search Volume ranges:
Make sure to save Preferences and the project file itself. Try checking SEO/PPC Data in your project anew.
Please sign in to leave a comment.