How do I stop getting E-mail Alerts?
Why am I getting e-mail alerts from SEO PowerSuite?
WebSite Auditor is equipped with the Email Alerts feature that allows you to set up triggers and get notified by email of any changes in your projects that you're concerned about.
If you are receiving the emails, you must have created scheduled tasks in your SEO PowerSuite apps and set up the Alerts. Automatic emails are being sent out to the e-mail address(es) that are specified in the scheduled task settings, and are coming from our one of our servers (depending on the app):
- Rank Tracker: email@example.com
- WebSite Auditor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEO SpyGlass: email@example.com
- LinkAssistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I stop receiving e-mail alerts from SEO PowerSuite?
To stop receiving the Alers, you'll need to launch the respective tool, and go to Preferences > Scheduler and Alerts, and
- Disable or remove a task altogether
- Edit a task and disable Alerts in its settings or remove/edit delivery emails
Note: If you have not created any scheduled tasks, have never used any of SEO PowerSuite apps, and do not know any person who might be sending the Alerts to you, please, contact our support team at email@example.com and we will stop e-mail alerts for your address.