What is SEO PowerSuite Cloud and how to use it?
SEO PowerSuite Cloud is a service within SEO PowerSuite tools that gives access to the following features:
- Save and keep SEO PowerSuite projects online;
- Save, publish and share reports online (Enterprise version only);
- Synchronize customer and company profiles and Google accounts across different projects.
How to access SEO PowerSuite Cloud account?
Every user with an active subscription has access to SEO PowerSuite Cloud.
Important: SEO PowerSuite Cloud service is not associated with your license key. This is a separate service where you need to create a new account and that account can be registered to any e-mail address you want. This gives you possibility to shar the same cloud account across different SEO PowerSuite installations that are using different license keys.
To start using the cloud service, one has to create a new account with SEO PowerSuite Cloud:
- Open any of your SEO PowerSuite apps and click the Cloud icon
- Then choose to create a new SEO PowerSuite Cloud account:
Can I log into SEO PowerSuite Cloud account on different computers?
Yes, since a cloud account is not directly connected to a specific license key, this gives you the possibility to register your SEO PowerSuite Cloud profile under any name/email address and use that account on different SEO PowerSuite installations.
Moreover, one can create several cloud accounts and share them with your colleagues.
Can I share projects saved in Cloud with other SEO PowerSuite users?
Yes, SEO PowerSuite Cloud allows sharing project files with other users.
- Open any of SEO PowerSuite apps, log into your SEO PowerSuite Cloud account and go to Online Projects menu
- Right-click the project file that you want to share and choose Share Link option
- Copy the shared link and send that link to another SEO PowerSuite user with whom you want to share this project.
- To open a shared project go to the File menu -> choose Open Project By Shared Link and paste the shared link
Can I use the same Cloud account in Professional and Enterprise versions of SEO PowerSuite?
It is possible to sign into and share the same Cloud account in two different installations of SEO PowerSuite: Professional and Enterprise.
But each version has certain limitations on cloud usage:
|Storing projects in Cloud||20 projects (5 per each app)||400 projects (100 per each app)|
|Storing reports in Cloud||Unavailable||4000 reports|
So what happens if a user with a Professional version logs into an Enterprise Cloud account?
A Professional user will be able to open projects and reports that are available in the Enterprise Cloud account but he will not be able to save them back to the same account, until the total number of projects/reports in that account reaches Professional limits:
For instance, a Cloud account has 50 saved projects. You will be able to open any of them in your Professional app but if you decide to save a project back to the same account - you will not be allowed to do so, until you reduce the total number of projects in that Cloud account to 4.