Why is the Backlink Page column empty?
The Backlink Page column in LinkAssistant shows the exact URL of the backlink page on which the backlink is (or will be) placed. So, when you run the initial Search for Prospects that you don't have the backlinks from yet - the column will remain empty.
You can see a URL in the Backlink Page column if:
- you've collected the existing backlinks using the Your Backlinks search method
- you've imported Prospect Domains along with the exact Backlink Pages (for instance, after running competitor research and finding sources you'd like to get the backlinks from, too)
- a Prospect has passed Verification (and a valid backlink to your website has been found)
You can also add the Backlink Page manually to any Prospect - this can be:
- the Prospect's page you already have the backlink from (specifying the Backlink Page will ease the Verification process significantly)
- the desired page to get the backlink from
- or even the other website's page you have agreed upon with the Prospect (upon running "Wheel" link exchange, for instance)
In addition, you can add additional details to the Backlink: assigned Anchor Text and Linked Page (this can be useful for further verification and monitoring):
Please sign in to leave a comment.